SNAP Connect E10
Synapse's SNAP Connect E10 is a powerful, industrial-class, embedded Linux computer running SNAP Connect.
The E10 provides a fast, seamless connection between any SNAP network to any other network running TCP/IP and other standard protocols. It even connects multiple SNAP networks together transparently across the Internet.
Get the SLE10M-001 SNAP Connect E10 Internet Gateway now through Arrow, Digi-Key Electonics and Future Electronics.
- LAN and WAN remote administration using Synapse Portal
- Program access from Python, C, C#, C++, Java, Visual Basic and more
- Linux OS and network services fully available
- USB 2.0 host port for Wi-Fi, cell modems, mass storage, etc.
- 2.4 GHz operation with international transmit power levels and up to 2Mbps radio rate
- Control and monitor a SNAP Network from your own PC and/or applications
- Monitor and update your SNAP network from almost anywhere