Wireless Application Development Environment. Synapse’s Portal is an interactive, wireless application development environment that runs on Windows, Linux, or MAC (beta). Users develop applications using a syntax-highlighted Python editor to create scripts to wirelessly download into SNAP nodes. Portal supports a fast, real-time view of your SNAP network, configuration and monitoring of your devices, a channel analyzer, data and event logging, and more.
Portal can be downloaded from our Customer Forum.
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive administration tool for SNAP® networks
- Participates as a full-fledged peer on the network
- Runs on Windows (2000, XP, Vista), Linux, or MAC (beta)
- Syntax-highlighted Python™ editor for developing SNAPpy™ scripts
- Invoke (RPC) script functions on any device in network
- Remote nodes can invoke (RPC) scripts within Portal
- Channel analyzer to find ideal channel for network
- Event log with timestamps and filtering
- Graphical data logger
- Node configuration editor
- Channel scanner to detect new or un-configured nodes
- Connect to SNAP Connect over Internet or TCP/IP LAN